Until further work on this proposal is completed, please read the following documents:
1) Chemosynthetic production of biomass- Primary production of cellulose and thus biochar/biofuel with secondary production of market protein and CDR (through shell production).
2) REDUCTION OF CARBON DIOXIDE COUPLED WITH THE OXYHYDROGEN REACTION IN ALGAE- Primary production of micro-algal based biochar/biofuel/food/feed/fertilizer and water.
3) The Gas Exchange of Hydrogen-adapted Algae as Followed by Mass Spectrometry. (Advanced Study of the Above)
4) Alabama Gets First-In-World Carbon-Negative Algae Biofuel- Terrestrial example of photo based carbon negative fuel production empirical work. Chemo based cultivation coupled with marine resources is significantly cheaper.
5) Cool Planet- The longest established non-algal carbon negative energy operation.
6) Purevision Technologies- Emerging biorefinery concern.
9) The Intergovernmental Marine Bioenergy and Carbon Sequestration Protocol: Environmental and Political Risk Reduction of Global Carbon Management- International governance scenario.
Thus, this effort will try to address each interest sector through a multiplexed proposal submission.
What actions do you propose?
Chemosynthetic production of biomass bypasses key limiting factors in photosynthetic based biomass production such as:
1) The use of diurnal/clear weather solar energy inputs
2) The use of expensive photo-bioreactors
Thus, well regulated production means and methods can be deployed both terrestrially and within the oceanic commons.