|Member Since||Mar 31, 2015||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||India||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
Aditya Sonpipare is a sustainability professional with experience in Integrated Management system for Environment Management System, Occupational Health and Safety management system, Sustainability Frameworks, Capacity Building – E&S and Corporate Social Responsibility .
He has experience of working with various Indian & global clients in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Pharmaceutical and Heavy Engineering industries.
Currently he is working as sustainability consultant for one of the best advisory firms in the world
Qualification & Certifications
- MBA – Energy and Environment, Symbiosis International University
- B.E. (Mechanical), University of Pune
- GRI -G4- Training programme by KPMG
- ISO 14001 & 50001 Certification by TUV-Nord
- Certificate Program in Fundamentals of EHS organized by ISC
- International Paris Summit Certification Program by IARC- Centre for United Nations
- Rio+22 Power Certification Program- Centre for United Nations
- Techno-Economics of Solar PV Projects (Grid-connected & Off-grid Solar PV Technologies)’ in November 2014 at WISE, Pune
Summer Internship: WWF India Secretariat, New Delhi
- Analysed and estimated the Solar potential in Maharashtra using GIS and Remote Sensing techniques
- Identified the favourable locations for wind energy project in Maharashtra using GIS
- Contributed towards the compendium on “Environment in the Indian Parliament : An Analysis-2014” ENVIS Centre at WWF-India which contains discussions in Indian Parliament related to Environment, Health, Sanitation & Energy sector.
- Research paper-executive summary published in PMI journal on the topic- Estimation of Solar energy potential in Maharashtra using GIS techniques
- Presented research paper in International conference SIIBICON-2015 on the topic : Comprehensive Survey and Analysis On Electronic Waste Management in SIIB, Pune
ProposalsAditya has not yet contributed to any Proposals.
Proposal LinksThere are no Proposal linking to this member's Proposal yet.
|An innovative Model harmonizing Ecology, Emotions and Economy of the villages||Aug 30, 2018|
|Aditya Sonpipare is supporting proposal An innovative Model harmonizing Ecology, Emotions and Economy of the villages||Aug 30, 2018|
|Aditya Sonpipare added a comment to proposal An innovative Model harmonizing Ecology, Emotions and Economy of the villages||Mar 9, 2018|
|Aditya Sonpipare voted for proposal An innovative Model harmonizing Ecology, Emotions and Economy of the villages||Mar 9, 2018|
|Aditya Sonpipare added a comment to proposal Make windfarms a work of art to increase their penetration||Jun 21, 2016|
|Aditya Sonpipare joined the Climate CoLab community||Mar 31, 2015|