Create a scale for each gas from 0 to 100 where 0 is solid form and from 0 to 100 is liquid form of polluting gas. Create waves of gas.
Create a scale for each pollutant from 0 to 100 where 0 is solid form and from 0 to 100 is liquid form. Then create a real time map where and what kind of gases are emitted and what is the temperature of gas escaping to the atmosphere using new scale. Create new measurements of length and weight for each kind of polluting gas. Recalculate weights of all elements in periodic table and length height and width of all premises. The machines which produce pollutants emit sound waves. Record those sounds and create the sound wave pattern and frequency of its repetition. One repeating cycle will be new basic measurement of time. Calculate the number of iterations per moon cycle. Measure the distance between a building and the moon using new measurement of length. Moon creates floods and waves of water on the planet. Make a distance as a constant number of new measurement of length. Then recalculate the length of measurement as moon moves around the planet. This would be the basis of width of the wall of the building. Buildings should change the acoustic properties of their walls to create sounds of silence (space) which will create waves of one kind of gases. Walls of buildings are made from glass container filled with water which can change its width. When the distance between glass sheets increases the volume of water also increases. This changes acoustic resistance. There should be underground tank with water from which the walls get water. The building is surrounded by fences which change their height. The geometry of the building and a plot creates a pulse which attracts certain volume of air with pollutants at a time. Water sound and smell in the air and changing measurements (fire) will create waves. These waves will unite all gases of the same kind. When the number of waves in one kind of material increases the density of the material increases. Then we can create ponds and waves in the ponds using sound waves to suck those gases.
Category of the action
What actions do you propose?
- Create a new scale of temperature length and weight for each gas.
- Recalculate the weight of all elements in periodic table.
- Recalculate measurements of all the buildings using new scale.
- Create buildings that emit frequencies to attract certain gases. The fence is 3 * 3 and the space of building with walls of glass with water is 1 at the center. Periodic table has 32 columns and 7 rows. Water is the basis of mass and length. Hydrogen is 1 element in 1 row and 1 column. Oxygen is 8 element in 2 row and 30 column. So the mass of water is the reference point of new unit of weight measurement. New unit of mass of combination of these elements (substance) is equal mass of substance divided by mass of water using weights from periodic table. So measure the length of 1 side of 1 cube of gas 0 degrees of its temperature weighting 1 unit of mass. This will be new unit of length.
- Create a pool 9 * 9 units of length of gas the wave of which need to be created. This will make 32 (2^5) columns of periodic table. The height of the pool is 7 units which corresponds to 7 rows of periodic table. Change acoustic resistance of walls by changing width of the walls and volume of water at the rate of new unit of time multiplied by 60. Volume of water is measured by units of length of the gas to trap. It should be multiplied by 100 (5^2*2*2) of the weight of gas to trap. Then measure the weight of water in the walls and the empty space in the underground tank. This space will be the basis of the unit of measurement of length to measure the space in the premises. Recalculate space in all premises using new unit of length. Recalculate temperature in the rooms of the buildings using the scale of gas to trap (0 is ice and 100 is boiling state). Then raise or lower the fence that the volume of air is 63 (9 * 7 = 21 * 3 = (1+2+3+4+5+6)*(1+2)) times bigger than the volume of water in the underground tank.
6. Create a circular pond with measurements 60 times a length of water * 100 times a length of gas to trap in diameter and 63 times a length of gas to trap in depth. Create waves of water using opposite sound patterns.
Who will take these actions?
universities should test such idea first.