Please find below the
Addressing this challenge is vital right now, especially as India urbanizes. In fact, the Indian Prime Minister has made this issue one of his core focus points, along with energy. However, I didn't believe it was as innovative as the other submitted proposals, nor was convinced it would have a ground-breaking impact.
Thanks for your submission and commitment!
While this proposal addresses a very important and timely topic, as well as clearly outlines the problems and challenges in this area, we didn't see sufficient detail in order to believe that such a vision could be implemented.
In order to advance to the Finalist round, please address:
1) who is implementing the project -- does this outline a plan for others to take on, or is the proposal author's organization itself plan to implement it? Who would need to be brought on board to make this idea a reality?
2) What alliances and resources do you have or wish to have?
3) What have you already accomplished?
4) Why should we believe that you will succeed in addressing this issue, where others haven't? What unique factor does your team bring to the table? (Marketers call this, your customers' "Reason to believe")
5) 1 year seems like a very tight timeline to launch the project in 10 localities. What is the very first or next step you need to take in order to do this? What would you do/ask for if you won the contest?
No comments have been posted.