|Member Since||Jun 28, 2017||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||Kenya||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
Keneth Ndua Mitambo
STAMP Investments Holdings, Nairobi, Kenya ( www.stamp.co.ke )
CEO and Founder
Project manager with 15 years’ experience in implementation of Sustainable livelihoods development, Climate change mitigation and adaptation, innovation, advocacy HIV and AIDS Programmes targeting children, women and youths in urban informal settlements and rural areas
He holds a Masters of Arts in Community care, HIV and AIDS. University of Wales Trinity and currently undertaking an MBA Global Business and Sustainability Social Entrepreneurship Track. (Exp-2016) ALTIS, Postgraduate School of Business & Society Milan / Tangaza University College Kenya. (Developing marketing and distribution channels for clean energy products)
- Innovator of Multitasking fuel efficient cook stoves which cooks and sanitize 3 liters of water whilst cooking in an inner water jacket , reducing household’s exposure to water borne diseases and in house pollution.
- Linkages for vocational training institutes to acquire funding to buy engineering tools, exposure to international training and apprentice / internship opportunities on solar and bio gas.
- Designed an integrative project that involves communities in participatory decision making relating to sustainable use of natural resources like water , forests , adaptation of clean energy and bio diversity conservation ( 2008 –on going )
- Winner Grand Challenges Africa pitching your innovation competition 2016
- Runners up Jitihada 2 business writing competition 2012. Ministry of industrialization Kenya
- National winner the most innovative business idea. Enablis, Chase bank, Safaricom and ILO business launch pad
ProposalsKeneth has not yet contributed to any Proposals.
Proposal LinksThere are no Proposal linking to this member's Proposal yet.
SupportingKeneth has not yet supported any Proposal.
|Keneth Mitambo joined the Climate CoLab community||Jun 28, 2017|