|Member Since||Dec 26, 2015||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||United States||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
I am a business partner with Acclivis Technology. Acclivis Technologies is a leading Engineering innovation provider of Embedded Systems, Hardware Design, Artificial Intelligence, Multi-Platform Capabilities, System testing, Image Processing, Machine Vision, Mobile and Cloud Computing.
Our high end products range from Consumer Electronics, Retail, Medical and Healthcare, Security, Surveillance, Systems, Aerospace, Defense and Research and Development. Acclivis provides customized embedded software hardware to a wide range of industries.
At Acclivis Technologies our offer is based on a dynamic and iterative process from business insight to life cycle analysis. It is both innovative and sustainable with every user, technology and business in mind. Our agile process includes strategy, business modelling, prototyping and life cycle management.
We at Acclivis Technologies take pride in following key defined industry processes for software and development, testing, maintenance and sustenance projects.
A few of our client approved customized designed solutions with embedded platforms and system integration.
1. Safety and security - Video analytics, Bio-metrics, smart card, Camera design, solutions
2. Embedded Solutions- Porting, Optimization, Solution Design, UI, Interfaces and Integration
3. Autonomous Driving: Driver Monitoring, Road Sign/ Signal Monitoring, Traffic Monitoring, Driver Assistance while reversing the vehicle, Parking Assistance System
4. Industrial Automation: Vision based Robotic movement, conveyor belt movement analysis - counting of objects, recognition of faulty objects etc.
5. Smart lighting: based on occupancy sensor, lighting conditions, obstacles like fog / smoke/ rains
6. General solutions and development using Microsoft Technology / RTOS/ Hardware Platforms
7. Hardware Design and Re-Engineering.
ProposalsEdgar has not yet contributed to any Proposals.
Proposal LinksThere are no Proposal linking to this member's Proposal yet.
SupportingEdgar has not yet supported any Proposal.
|Edgar Furtado retracted support for proposal (Revised)Plan to build low-carbon cities from the ground up in the United States||Jan 4, 2018|
|Edgar Furtado is supporting proposal (Revised)Plan to build low-carbon cities from the ground up in the United States||Dec 26, 2015|
|Edgar Furtado joined the Climate CoLab community||Dec 26, 2015|