|Member Since||Apr 3, 2013||CoLab Points (actual)|
CoLab Points are awarded to all the members who contributed to a winning integrated Proposal, as well as those who contributed to any sub-Proposal it contains.(See more)
|Country||United States||CoLab Points (max. potential)|
The maximum number of CoLab Points this member could receive. This is a measure of how many times the member’s Proposal have been included in other Proposal and how important it is in those Proposal.(See more)
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering (1997), with a minor in Statistics.
- Accomplished senior professional with experience in new materials development and broad interest in cleantech and renewable energy industries.
- Business development & strategy for cleantech ventures, with focus on solar roofing, energy storage, & new materials.
- Strong technical background, with expertise in leading product development using stage-gate processes.
- Experience in due diligence, market assessments, establishing JDAs & licensing partnerships with academia & industry.
- Delivered large multi-disciplinary and collabaorative projects, with responsibility for strategic planning, budgeting, and resource allocation.
- Six Sigma Certified; Expertise in using DFSS and Robust Design methods for Product Development and Scale-up.
- Mentoring of start-ups & university tech-transfer offices for development of business plans for licensing/seed funding and SBIR/STTR & ARRA grants.
ProposalsSanjeev has not yet contributed to any Proposals.
Proposal LinksThere are no Proposal linking to this member's Proposal yet.
SupportingSanjeev has not yet supported any Proposal.
|Sanjeev Naik joined the Climate CoLab community||Apr 3, 2013|