Since there are no currently active contests, we have switched Climate CoLab to read-only mode.
Learn more at https://climatecolab.org/page/readonly.
Skip navigation

Community Discussions

A possible way to stop climate change heating up our atmosphere

1comment
Share conversation: Share via:

Mark Slater

Oct 22, 2017
07:23

1 |
Share via:

I wonder if you would be good enough to forward this email on to the relevant people.

I have an idea how to stop abrupt climate change in regard to making the planet cool rapidly instead of heating up rapidly. This might be an interesting story to follow or publish to get the scientists thinking, and maybe save the bio-diversity of life on earth.

I came to a realisation that perhaps earth's magnetosphere is decreasing because of the increase of machine’s being made every year, the use of electric grids, high magnetic’s used it MRI in hospitals and machines like the hydron collider. Every single thing we humans make which has a magnetic field will disrupt earths own magnetic field. If only by I little amount, but they all add up, and are on the increase. So, the more machines that have been made during the last century, the weaker the earths field has got. So to stop the atmosphere heating up, we have to decrease the amount of magnetic’s and electricity we use. Once this is done, The earths magnetosphere will recover, decreasing the amount of solar radiation reaching the atmosphere.

if this was the case, how would one find out? from the ECLAT data? Are there any detectable 'dips' or 'troughs' in the magnetosphere, that can be identified and that are maybe above cities or even the hydron collider. 

The idea is based on how close to the atmosphere a magnet is, ones on the surface are closer to the atmosphere than the earths core 6000 miles down and will affect/disrupt the cores field, so above them, there maybe a hotter area due to the solar radiation getting in.

Respectfully

Mark Slater