Technical prediction and Agricutural tips by New agri methods
Giving the tips, by implementing new methods and sharing the results through various media including radio.
Radio is still a powerful medium to reach people, they can reach the people at affordable price. They exists in every nook and corner at affordable price.
A simple radio program giving the tips, suggestions on agriculture would help,we can have an interactive sessions. With advancement in technology we can predict the seasons through weather applications and some training can be given to the students so they can interact with various teams and can create a rapport with the local farmers and technical team.
If we can provide a look up information between the weather application and the historical data through local language, radio we can address the issue. Some apps http://vramanu.blogspot.in/2015/06/smart-phone-apps-for-university.html that can help
There are some applications that can list the radio stations, http://radio-locator.com/ then we can contact them through their site and look if the are interested to work with the team.
We can have an interview with the expert(Team), let the radio programmer ask the questions and get the answers, if we can have some agricultural students as the radio programmer it would be better as they know the subject and local issues.
Which plan do you select for China?China CO2 Soil Sequestration via Plant Root Mass Using a Renewable Abiotic EPS
Which plan do you select for India?Algae Frames
Which plan do you select for the United States?Europe: Chemosynthetic Management of the Water/Energy/Nutrient Nexus (WENN)
Which plan do you select for Europe?Removing Legacy Carbon and Ongoing Emissions by Regenerating Soils Worldwide
Which plan do you select for other developing countries?Europe: Chemosynthetic Management of the Water/Energy/Nutrient Nexus (WENN)
Which plan do you select for other developed countries?Geographical adjustments of selected plant groups relating hot and cold regions.
What additional cross-regional proposals are included in your plan, if any?
How do the regional and cross-sectoral plans above fit together?
Importance of Life Style:
- Some places, depends on wood, as a source of energy, so it is important to have affordable, renewable energy sources,houses can be built with algae frames and animal dung cakes, can help in maintain the thermal energy, by keeping the house warm and cold based on the given climatic conditions, these kind of ideas should be researched further.
- Radio, is a powerful medium, that can reach many people esp illiterate, by sharing the advancement in agriculture, we can ensure that temperature of a given region is under control.correct proposition of fertilizers and organic methodologies, mentioned in this idea can reduce the pollution as well. It is a myth that plant always reduces co2, there are plants that are harmful to the environment as well, so try to classify them with thermal imaging and try to clear them, so it doesn't affect other life forms.
- It is better to focus on the carbon sequestration, the transformation of hydrocarbon vehicles to hybrid vehicles not going to happen immediately and by all the countries, so try to apply this technique where ever possible, and see the feasibility of having acetylene, based fuels, these additives show a promising increase in the performance of old vehicles, because of its cleansing property. So at least the heavy vehicles and old vehicles gets benefited by this ideas.
- Try to use as much as organic life forms, than the chemicals and fertilizers, what can be achieved with help of chemicals, can be done with help of organisms like earth worm and bees, so try to use the alternate path where ever possible. Chemicals at times always have some or the other side effects.
- It is important to use students, as much as possible as they are the future, conduct research project and ask them to come up with solution, local students can help in collecting samples, switching to organic methods of agriculture, helps in reducing chemicals and consuming green house gases.
Explanation of the emissions scenario calculated in the Impact tab
What are the plan’s key benefits?
- The income gets increased and number of people will adapt their occupation according to the climate.
- Try to use students where ever possible for few reasons, they gain experience as radio programmer, learn about climate change and can anticipate the changes and they can teach within their community, and secondly they have technology to spread message faster than other generations.
- Probably a valuable certificate would motivate them. A tie up with the local collages would help. We can get students who can work part time as radio jockey.
- The importance of agriculture to the students so let them take it, forward to the next generation.
- It is not mandatory that the farmer has to be literate to understand the conversation, he can ask his questions to the programmer in the local language.
- We can have few farmers as host in the program to spread the thoughts to their community.
- The Students knows how to handle their people as they are locals, so let them frame the program with team guidance.
What are the plan’s costs?
- This should be less as we are reusing the mobile service and existing radio channels.
- The training sessions to be given to the students from the University / climate co lab scientists
- Device costs, and apps cost if we are using any agriculture aps
- Radio jockey's stipend
- Local Traveling expenses for the lecturers and students
- Optional Apps customization cost if required specific to pamir
- Laboratory cost for various analysis of specimen by Advanced technology team and University's technology team.
- Lot of ideas has been listed out for the technology team this includes Soil analysis. Earth worm harvesting, Earthworm / Fauna Flora Seismic prediction, Alternate thermal insulator. Algae cattle feed stock, GMO research on earth worm,grass, seedlings and Re engineering of the valley. All these points has been rated based on the priority, so the fellow team needs to revisit it based on the Pamir's culture and success rate of these ideas http://vramanu.blogspot.in/2015/06/conclusion.html
What are the key challenges to enacting this plan?